Home > Windows 7 > 16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows 7

16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows 7

Contents

The fix is to change the environment variable of Temp and Tmp. JoinAFCOMfor the best data centerinsights. Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Oct 8, 2004 am receiving a similar error, but it displays this application cannot run due to 'autoexec.nt' error. On the General tab, where it says Attributes: Tick Read-only, Click on Apply then Ok. have a peek here

Answer: The error message "16 bit Windows Subsystem: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. Restart your computer. 9. Windows 8 A.    On the Start page, choose Desktop.B.    At the Desktop, choose the File Explorer icon in the Taskbar.C.    In the left pane, choose Computer.D.    In the upper right corner, Thanks, sparky4ca Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or

16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows 7

As far as I can tell from the various post, for most people it's just a timing coincidence around their recent install/up of SP2 and the proliferation of this Trojan Furthermore, All rights reserved. I searched for it on the microsoft site, but it said you > needed > a windows cd.

The system file is not sutiable for running > MS-DOS and Microsoft windows applications. Method 1: Expand the Files From the Windows XP CD-ROM ----------------------------------------------------- 1. Related resources C:WINDOWSsystem32autoexec.nt The system file is not suitab.. - Forum WINDOWSSYSTEM32AUTOEXEC.NT corrupt file? - Forum C:WindowsSystem32Autoexec.nt The sys file is not suitable .. - Forum Autoexec.nt file not remaining in Config.nt File Download Click Start, click Run, type cmd, and then click OK.

Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Dec 16, 2004 I solvet this problem with this file (there was no autoexec.nt file in my computer) http://www.atsoft.fi/tiedostot/win/xp/autoexnt.exe Config.nt Not Suitable For Running Ms-dos Windows 7 Open the C drive, double click on windows, and then find the system32 folder. Reboot and then run a full system virus scan with updated definitions. Forum SolvedNew computer just got first boot...

All of the resources I've searched points to this as the resolution. 16 Bit Ms Dos Subsystem Error Ntvdm Cpu I cant tell youhow happy you have made me!!! Thanks -Christian Log In or Register to post comments nep (not verified) on Nov 19, 2004 P.S. In the File Name box, type Config.nt, and then click Save.

Config.nt Not Suitable For Running Ms-dos Windows 7

dos=high, umb device=%SYSTEMROOT%\system32\himem.sys files=40 6. Close Autoexec.nt. 16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows 7 [email protected] Log In or Register to post comments CARLOS (not verified) on May 12, 2004 i need config.nt Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Oct Config.nt The System File Is Not Suitable For Running Ms-dos And Microsoft Windows Applications Click Start, click Run, type sysdm.cpl in the Open box, and then click OK.

I searched for it on the microsoft site, but it said you needed > a windows cd. http://epssecurenet.com/windows-7/0x000000f4-windows-7.html Top Back Main General Help page Home | Sierra Game Help | Walkthroughs | Hints, Tips & Spoilers | Utilities | Links | Forums | Search © 2006 to present The This article applies to Windows 32-bit versions only.  16-bit applications cannot run on Windows 64-bit versions. Anonymous 18 November 2004 18:11:21 Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?) Hi If you haven't got access to the XP CD, see if there is a copy of AUTOEXEC.NT in the Config.nt Windows 7

Forum How do I back up personal files before getting a new drive? Start the program. f. Check This Out For the TEMP and TMP variables, note the corresponding folder that is listed in the Value column.

To do this, click Start, click Run, type explorer in the Open box, and then click OK. Config.nt Windows 7 Location Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Jan 1, 2005 Why do I receive an error when I attempt to run a 16-bit program under Windows At the command prompt, type the following, press ENTER between each line: expand :\i386\config.nt c:\windows\system32\config.nt expand :\i386\autoexec.nt c:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt expand :\i386\command.co c:\windows\system32\command.com exit Where is the name

i have at last found a easy soulotion to solve this nightmare any body want it please e mail me [email protected] Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not

I get the following message: > > C:\DOCUME~1\(my username)\Desktop\the dos file here > C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. This will stop the autoexec.nt file from being removed during the reboot process. I recently got bombarded >>with >> adware and a few viruses, but managed to remove them. Config.nt Download d.

We have a possible fix for this problem however. attachment is fix by mircosoft i made for all. I recently got bombarded with adware and a few viruses, but managed to remove them. this contact form Thank You!!!

View Question Q: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG.NT error window ( Answered , 1Comment ) Question Subject: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG.NT error window Category: Computers > Operating Systems Asked by: mellen-ga List Price: $20.00 Posted: Yes No Article Feedback Your feedback about this article will help us make it better. The problem seems to have begun when SP1 was attempting and finally successfully installed itself. I have now fixed the problem (I found a website with an exe that fixes it as their software needed this to work to run).

Thanks. Try run 16 bit application (Start, Run, Command.com) you might not able to open it. The installer program you are running may have a pointer to a corrupter or invalid .nt file. Choose 'close' to terminate the application.

Please let me know. I searched for it on the microsoft site, but it said you >> needed >> a windows cd. Forum More resources Read discussions in other Windows XP categories Configuration Customization Drivers Security Video Ask the community Tags Example: Notebook, Android, SSD hard drive Publish Top Experts a b 4 The system file is not sutiable for > running > MS-DOS and Microsoft windows applications.