Flash Error Could Not Load Scene Into Memory
a bullet shot into a suspended block New tech, old clothes How to know CPU frequency? How much interest should I pay on a loan from a friend? your doent may be damaged." all images / symbols are gone. Thread Tools Show Printable Version Email this Page… Subscribe to this Thread… Display Linear Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode Switch to Threaded Mode August 15th,05:18 PM #1 could not load scene
How this is possible? i tried [CODE]... Seldom, but Shnitt happens. rmack350 Jan 10, 2012 11:14 AM I've had this happen to a few documents opened in Flash Pro CS4 and CS5.5.
it's blank. When, in scene 2, I will get to the moment from which I am going to scene 3, so to some gallery, then after I am comming back to scene 2 Oct 11, 2011 I been having a problem where flash kinda freezes up and i would have to restart the program it seems that some how the files may have been Your document may be damaged" Hi all.
Jun 2, 2010 I am working with a project that has many scenes. That probably means that if I take the project and it's assets anywhere on a portable drive then there's a fair chance I'll break the project. View 5 Replies Professional :: Click The Button Which Should Goto Scene Four But It Goes To Scene 2 Apr 8, 2011 I have four scenes, it loads on the first Home Submit Resource Tracker Forum Advance Search Professional :: Could Not Load Scene Into Memory - Document May Be Damaged Dec 8, 2011 what I only modified in the .fla file
- The SoThink one is decent: http://www.sothink.com/product/flashdecompiler/ They might even have a demo that you could use for free.
- I'll be getting CS5 tomorrow and I'm wondering how much RAM CS5 is capable of handling.
- Reply With Quote 01-02-2010,05:50 AM #7 funtoo View Profile View Forum Posts Junior Member Join Date Jan 2010 Location hyderabad Posts 1 i've been working on this fla file for about
- and now I got the error but only on that file.
- So I had to leave the parent.numChildren at -1 to leave the mainContainer (but clean it inside).
- View 2 Replies Actionscript 3 :: Load An Image In Memory With Flex?
- Reply With Quote 03-29-2016,04:54 AM #12 Happo View Profile View Forum Posts Registered User Join Date Mar 2016 Posts 1 Originally Posted by harry_kooner2k I also got this error when I
- Is something about library ?I saw in library the TextInput are appear like symbol of component (3cubes).
- Is it possibly something to do with the audio playback?
- your document may be damaged.
When I open my CS6 file I sometimes get the error message "Could not load scene into memory. Trying it out for the first time today. what causes this? The dragged back all my work files onto the machine.
Please type your message and try again. http://epssecurenet.com/flash-error/flash-error-crysis.html I'm trying to make sure the MP3s do not start at exactly the beginning of the scene, but I'm still getting the problem.†Also, are there any tips on including MP3 audio I have 4 gigs of memory on a 3.06 GHz intel core 2 duo imac. View 1 Replies Professional :: Flash Design In Published HTML And SWF Damaged Jan 25, 2011 My flash design crashes!
kglad Jan 10, 2012 11:23 AM (in response to rmack350) i've not run into that problem and i routinely move files from my home and work computer which invalidates all the i can't find any resolution on the web. Feb 5, 2011 I'm creating a demo presentation that uses imported MP3 audio and static images basically panning around - simple stuff. http://epssecurenet.com/flash-error/flash-error-2170.html After I changed, the new components was looked also strange.
Or is this impossible? Each scene has a movie clip attached to it. TheJazzMan View Public Profile Find More Posts by TheJazzMan « Previous Thread | Next Thread » Thread Tools Show Printable Version Email this Page Display Modes Linear Mode Switch to Hybrid
Button added to main stage.
Thank you anyway... This in turn causes problems with playing the game when the 'Bone Memory' button is selected for the second time. I went to import a video & got a message: "The required version of Adobe Media Encoder is not installed or the installation is damaged. Please enter a title.
Your document may be damaged." problem? Also to avoid the not enough memory crash, you should try delete very large unused files from your library such as WAVs, PNGs and BMPs. Like Show 0 Likes(0) Actions 2. his comment is here If you have a older version of the FLA , open it and then decompile the swf from the new FLA and copy across all the newly created symbols to the
Trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.